Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 12, 2011

My Very First Blog!

I am excited to share that I have constructed my very first blog!  Not the prettiest thing but I can work on that as I go.  For those of you that do not know me, my name is Robin.  I am on a journey to better myself.  I am working on watching what I eat and getting ready to formulate my plan of attack on the fitness side.  This mom is always on the go. I have 3 kids (8,3, and 18 mos).  I am an employee at a local hospital full time.  I also am in my first year of college!  I really do have a full plate, Don't I!

 I want to start off by saying that I am a fitness coach.  I am a big fan of Beachbody fitness programs and have seen the results on members of my team.  I am working on getting myself there, but I am taking the slow and steady route.  I have a great coach and a great team!  If there is a question I cannot answer, I know where to find it.  Let me help you start your journey and we will cross the finish line together! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment